I’ve finally gotten around to starting to write my presentations for PLMCE2013. So, in the spirit of procrastination, I went through all of the sessions and highlighted some of the ones that I want to attend!
- Tutorial: Percona XtraDB Cluster
- Percona Server 5.6
- Crossing the Production Barrier: Development at Scale
- MySQL performance monitoring using Statsd and Graphite
- Internals of new InnoDB features in MySQL 5.6
- Infrastructure at Scale <- This is mine. Come see it. It’ll be great!
- Survey of Percona Toolkit: Command-line Tools for MySQL
- InnoDB Compression: Present and Future
- Monitoring IO performance using iostat and pt-diskstats
- MHA: Getting started and moving past the quirks
- Distributed Transactions: A Primer with MySQL <- This is mine. Come see it. It’ll be great!
As Baron noted in his post on the subject, the real highlight of the conference will be seeing and talking to everyone. I hope to see you all there!